STEPS TO SUCCESS
This issue we’ll share our Top 5 Tips for Business Bloggers and show you how we applied them to generate 1,100 signups and 15,000 hits in under 7 weeks for Coco Republic’s new “Field Notes” blog.
MONOGRAM’S TOP 5 TIPS FOR BUSINESS BLOGGERS:
A blog for your business can be an invaluable tool, however, in our experience they are typically under utilised, poorly maintained and infrequently updated. To stay current and competitive, we suggest the following five tips:
- Know who you’re writing for and deliver useful information.
- Keep selling to a minimum to ensure audience engagement.
- Develop a plan to resource and write ideas and posts regularly, share the load.
- Forecast what you will write, and when so you have plenty of ideas.
- Request and track feedback and comments so you can assess what people are interested in and adjust accordingly.
Bonus Tip: Talk to Monogram. We’ll work with you to ensure your blogging efforts deliver real results.
YOUR GUIDE TO THE GREAT INDOORS
Here’s how we did it:
- We workshopped the business and brand challenges to find a meaningful position for their blog to live in the massive sea of global content.
- We defined and then role played the customer journey to make sure we understood how to engage their audience with relevant content.
- We looked to the business for unique intellectual property and resources that were hidden from the world and needed to be shared.
- We clarified their business purpose and values, then created a compelling proposition based on the audience insights we had uncovered.
- We specifically handcrafted typography and used moodboard like images to create a visual richness that inspires and delights.